Muktsar District Court Recruitment: Muktsar District Court schedule to hire Clerk/ Stenographer Gr III 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
In 1704 Anandpur was under an extended siege by the allied forces of the Mughals and the hill chiefs. Provisions were completely exhausted and the Khalsa lived on leaves and the bark of trees. The Jats of Majha made up their mind to go home. The Guru would not let them leave unless they signed a disclaimer saying that they were no longer the Sikhs of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Out of hundreds of Sikhs, only forty put their thumb impression on the disclaimer; they were then permitted to leave Anandpur. This was during the siege of Sri Anandpur Sahib, which lasted eight months long, resulting in about 10,000 Sikh Soldiers under the 10th Master, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji giving a devasting defeat to the one million mughals who had invaded the holy city. Each of the Hill Rajas, except about three groups were fighting along side the Mughal Imperial Army.
Muktsar District Court Recruitment:
Company: Muktsar District Court Recruitment:
Job Role: Clerk/ Stenographer Gr III/Steno Typist
Qualification: Bachelor Degree
Salary: As per govt norms
Job Location: Muktsar
Last Date: 10 August 2021
For Clerk (on Adhoc basis):
- Candidate must have possessed a degree of Bachelor of Arts/ Science or it’s equivalent from a recognized University and has passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subjects in matriculation with proficiency in Computer.
- For Stenographer Grade-III/Steno Typist:
- Candidate must have possessed a degree of Bachelor of Arts/ Science or it’s equivalent from a recognized University and has passed matriculation examination with with Punjabi as one of the subjects in matriculation with proficiency in Computer.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 – 37 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
For Clerk: 15 Posts
- Gen-07 Posts
- SC (M & B)-02 Posts
- SC (Others)-02 Posts
- BC-01 Post
- ESM (Gen)-02 Posts
- PH – 01 Post
For Stenographer Grade-III/Steno Typist: 03 Posts
- Gen-02 Posts
- SC (M & B)-01 Post
Muktsar District Court Recruitment Selection Process:
For Clerk Posts:
- Selection will be based on the written examination
|Subject||Max Marks||Qualifying Marks|
For Stenographer Gr III/Steno Typist Posts:
- Candidates should pass a test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. in English shorthand and 20 w.p.m. in the transcription of the same on the computer and have proficiency in computers
How to Apply for Muktsar District Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with required documents to the given postal address on or before 10 August 2021 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
Office of the District & Sessions Judge,
Sri Muktsar Sahib.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here