NABARD Recruitment: NABARD schedule to hire Officers (Assistant Manager/Manager) 2021. If you have Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is to give the credit in boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the bank of the nation for the prosperity of fostering rural. NABARD is to give the promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology and innovations for securing prosperity.
Job Role: Officers (Assistant Manager/Manager)
Qualification: Any Degree/CA/PGDM/MBA
Starting Application Date: 17 July 2021
Last Date: 8 August 2021
Job Location: Across India
Application Last Date: 25 July 2021
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or PhD OR
- Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR
- Two-year full-time P.G. Diploma in Management / full-time MBA degree from Institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD: 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rural Development Banking Service) – 148 Posts
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha Service) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Protocol & Security Service) – 2 Posts
- Manager in Grade ‘B’ (Rural Development Banking Service) -7 Posts
NABARD Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will involve three phases they are preliminary (Phase-I), main exam (Phase-II), both are online examinations and Interview (Phase III)
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test.
- Candidates who qualify and rank sufficiently high as decided by NABARD shall be called
for appearing at the Main Examination.
- For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty in Phase-I and Phase-II
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
|Test of Reasoning||20||120 minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
Phase II – Main Exam (Online)
Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
|Paper-I General English (Descriptive)||100||1 ½ hrs|
|Paper–II (MCQ)||100||1 ½ hrs|
Phase III – Interview:
- Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
- Marks for Interview: 25 Marks
- For All Others Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD: Rs.150/-
- Mode of Payment: Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets
How to Apply NABARD Recruitment 2021 for Officers- Grade A?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 17 July to 7 August 2021.This notification will be based on Newspaper Advt.Detailed Advertisement will be available soon
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 17 July 2021)
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here