NABI Recruitment : NABI schedule to hire Scientist for 2022. The job location is Punjab. The selection process, hiring process for NABI Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is the first Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, established in India on 18th February 2010. The institute aims at catalysing the transformation of Agri-food sector in India. The institute has the vision to be a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food biotech innovations. The main research focus of NABI is to harness biotechnological tools in the area of Agriculture Biotechnology, Food and Nutritional Biotechnology so as to provide sustainable and novel solutions towards quality food and nutrition.
NABI Recruitment :
Job Role: Scientist
Salary: Level 11 – 13
Last Date: 25 April 2022
- PhD in any branch of Life Sciences/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food and Nutrition Sciences/ Food Technology or equivalent with 08 years experience or MD/MVSc with 10 years experience or ME/M.Tech in Agri-Biotechnology/ Biotechnology /Chemical Technology /Food Technology/Food Sciences and Nutrition or equivalent with 10 years experience.
- PhD in any branch of Life Sciences/Agricultural Biotechnology/Food and Nutrition Sciences/ Food Technology or equivalent with 05 years experience or ME/M.Tech in Agri-Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Technology/Food Technology/Food Sciences and Nutrition or equivalent with 07 years experience.
- PhD in any branch of Life Sciences/Agricultural Biotechnology/Food and Nutrition Sciences/ Food Technology or equivalent with 02 years experience or ME/M.Tech in Agri-Biotechnology/ Biotechnology/Chemical Technology/Food Technology/Food Sciences and Nutrition or equivalent with 05 years experience.
- Scientist E – 50 Years
- Scientist D – 50 Years
- Scientist C – 40 Years
- Scientist E – 02 Posts
- Scientist D – 06 Posts
- Scientist C – 06 Posts
- Scientist E – Level 13
- Scientist D – Level 12
- Scientist C – Level 11
NABI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The prescribed essential qualifications are minimum, and the mere possession of the same does not entitle any candidate to be called for an interview. Merit-based shortlisting of the candidates will be carried out by the screening committee (on a well-defined criteria including excellent academic credentials with a proven track record of research publications/patents/products/technologies developed/technologies transferred in the relevant areas).
- However, the institute will have the discretion to fix qualifying marks for the interview. Based on the outcome of the interview, a reserve panel, in the order of merit, may also be prepared, which will remain valid for one year from the date of the interview.
- Unreserved candidates/EWS – Rs.590/-
- SC/ST/OBC/ Women candidates – Rs.354/-
- Unreserved candidates from abroad with OCI Status USD 30 (Equivalent to INR 2310)
- SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates from abroad with OCI Status USD 20 (Equivalent to INR 1540)
How to apply for NABI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 25 April 2022 and send completely filled application form through postal on or before 30 April 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute Knowledge City, Sector – 81,
Mohali – 140306, Punjab,
For more govt. jobs: Click Here