NABI Recruitment: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is the first Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, established in India on 18th February 2010. The institute aims at catalysing the transformation of Agri-food sector in India. The institute has the vision to be a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food biotech innovations. The main research focus of NABI is to harness biotechnological tools in the area of Agriculture Biotechnology, Food and Nutritional Biotechnology so as to provide sustainable and novel solutions towards quality food and nutrition.
Job Role: Research Associate/ Senior Research Fellow/ Project Fellow/ Field Worker
Qualification: PhD/MD/MS/MDS/PG/Any Degree
Salary: Rs.18000 – 47000/-
Last Date: 6 November 2021
Research Associate I:
- PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree having three years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MVSc/M Pharma/ ME/M Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
Senior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science OR Graduate /Post Graduate Degree in professional course selected through a process described through any one of the following: – (a) Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests-CSIR-UGC-NET including Lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE
Project Fellow -I:
- M.Tech/M.Sc. in Biotechnology or equivalent degree in Life Sciences or B. Tech in Biotechnology or B.Sc. in Agricultural Biotechnology with Minimum 55% marks
- Graduate degree in discipline.
- Research Associate I – 40 years.
- Project Fellow -I – 28 Years
- Field Worker – 50 Years
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Field Worker – 01 Post
- Project Fellow I – 02 Posts
- Research Associate I – Rs. 47,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 35,000/-
- Project Fellow -I – Rs. 12,000/-
- Field Worker – Rs. 18,000/-
NABI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Eligible candidates will be interviewed through video conferencing mode by duly constituted selection committee.
How to apply for NABI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should send completely filled application form (Single adobe pdf file) available on institute website through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) till 06 November 2021.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here