NAL Recruitment 2022: National Aerospace Laboratories, is India’s first largest aerospace firm. It was established by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research at Delhi in 1959 and its headquarters was later moved to Bangalore in 1960. CSIR-NAL’s mandate is to develop aerospace technologies with strong science content, design and build small, medium sized civil aircraft, and support all national aerospace programs.
NAL Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Project Assistant/Project Associate
Salary: Rs.20000 – 28000/-
Interview Date: 20th & 22nd January 2022
Project Assistant :
- The candidates should have completed First Class Diploma in Mechanical / Aerospace / Aeronautics / Electronics & Communication / Avionics / Electrical Engineering
Project Associate I (Electronics & Communication / Avionics / Electrical) :
- The candidates should have completed First Class BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical / Aerospace / Aeronautics / Electronics & Communication / Avionics / Electrical Engineering
Project Associate II (Mechanical / Aerospace/ Aeronautics) :
- The candidates should have completed First Class BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical / Aerospace / Aeronautics / Electronics & Communication / Avionics / Electrical Engineering with 2 years relevant experience.
Age Limit :
The upper age limit for the above mentioned posts are as follows:
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate I – 35 years
- Project Associate II – 35 years
Total Vacancies :
- 30 posts
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000
- Project Associate I – Rs. 25,000
- Project Associate II – Rs. 28,000
Selection Process for NAL Recruitment 2022:
- The selection for the post of Project Assistant and Project Associate I and II will be based on a walk -in interview.
- The walk-in interview for the post of Project Assistant will be conducted on 20th January 2022
- The walk-in interview for the post of Project Associate I and II will be conducted on 22th January 2022
- If a large number of candidates appear for the Walkin-Interview, the Selection Committee will decide the criteria for shortlisting of candidates and Written Test will be conducted.
How to apply for NAL Recruitment 2022?
All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions by attending the Walk-in Interview which will be conducted at the venue given below on 20th January and 22nd January 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
- Venue of Interview: RAB Meeting Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Adjacent to SBI, NAL Branch Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560017.
- Date of Interview:
- Project Assistant – 20th January 2022
- Project Associate – 22th January 2022
- Time of Interview: The candidates have to report at CSIR-NAL between 8.30 AM to 9.30 AM
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here