NALCO Recruitment: National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, is a government company having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power under the ownership of Ministry of Mines, Government of India. Presently, Government of India holds a 51.5% equity in NALCO.
Job Role: HEMM Operator
Last Date: 8 November 2021
- Passed HSc with ITI in any trade. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License is required.
- HEMM Operator – 27 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total: 06 Posts
- SUPT: 02 Posts
- JOT : 04 Posts
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process :
- The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test and / or trade test.
- If trade test is applicable along with written test, the weightage of Written & Trade Test shall be 60% and 40%
- Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD//Ex-Servicemen candidates
Mode Of Payment:
Candidates can opt to pay through dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card.
How to Apply NALCO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 08 November 2021. The downloaded application (hard copy) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach following address latest by 08 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
Recruitment Cell, Mines and Refinery Complex,
National Aluminium Company Limited,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here