NARL Recruitment: National Atmospheric Research Laboratory is the research laboratory funded by the space department and applied research in atmospheric & space science, the government of India. NARL is one of the best atmospheric research centers in India, all information about the weather and details about the atmosphere will be provided by the young and energetic students and scientist of NARL.
Job Role: Scientist/Engineer/Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/PG Degree
Salary: Rs.31,000 – 56100/-Month
Last Date: 29 November 2021
- Graduate Degree in Engineering or Technology in any of the following or their equivalent fields : Electronics and Communication / Electronics / Electronics and Computer / Electronics and Control / Electronics and Communication System /Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Telecommunication / Electronics and Telematics / Industrial Electronics / Telecommunication / Telecommunication and Information Technology / Applied Electronics and Instrumentation / Electronics and Electrical Communication / Electrical with Communication / Radio Physics and Electronics / Electronics and Communication (Avionics) with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or equivalent CGPA Grade as declared by University and above.
Junior Research Fellow:
- First Class or equivalent CGPA Grade as declared by University in Post Graduate degree in the following subjects : Physics / Atmospheric Science / Space Physics / Meteorology / Applied Chemistry / Geophysics / Earth System Science or equivalent with Physics or Atmospheric Science or Space Physics or Meteorology as core subjects OR Any specialization of Electronics Engineering / Communication Engineering / Optical Engineering / Photonics / Instrumentation Engineering. AND Qualified in CSIR-UGC NET / GATE / JAM / JEST.
Age Limit :
- Scientist/Engineer – 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
- Scientist/Engineer – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 13 Posts
- Scientist/Engineer – Rs.56,100/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
NARL Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply NARL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the NARL website (www.narl.gov.in) on or before 29 September 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here