NatWest Group Recruitment: NatWest Group schedule to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the selection process, NatWest Group application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below
NatWest Group plc is a British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The group operates a wide variety of banking brands offering personal and business banking, private banking, insurance, and corporate finance.
NatWest Group Recruitment:
Company Name: NatWest Group
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 years)
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
- This is an opportunity for a technically minded individual to join us as a Software Engineer
- You’ll be working with new and innovative technology to deliver high impact solutions
- Hone your existing software engineering skills and advance your career in this critical role
What you’ll do:
You’ll apply widely agreed software engineering principles and methodologies to design, develop, test and maintain applications and services to achieve the stated business and technology goals within required budgets and timelines. We’ll also look to you to oversee the quality of work, making sure that it meets the technical standards for all services output.
- Design and develop reusable libraries and application programming interfaces for use across the bank
- Design and develop software that is amenable for a greater automation of build, release testing and deployment process on all environments
- Support the reuse and sharing of platform components and technologies within the software engineering teams
- Deliver software components to enable the delivery of platforms, applications and services
- Write unit and integration tests, in automated test environments to ensure code quality
How to Apply for NatWest Group Recruitment 2022 ?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here