Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 : Naval Dockyard schedule to hire freshers for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Mumbai. The details for the selection process, Naval Dockyard application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
In December 1941, shortly after the beginning of World War II in Europe, the Royal Indian Navy set up a “Boat Repair Workshop” in Visakhapatnam to support the Indian army units in Burma. In March 1942, as part of the Navy’s initiative to set up coastal forces in several Indian coastal cities, the facility in Visakhapatnam was upgraded to include blacksmith and carpentry workshops, and machine tools, all of which were hosted abroad the naval base INS Circars. This was further upgraded to a centre for maintenance of ships with a 200-tonne slipway in 1947. In 1953, the facility was expanded into a Base Repair Organisation (BRO) and existing workshop units moved into the new BRO complex.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022 :
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: According to GOI Gazette Notification No. 561dated 25 Sep 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates must complete Matriculation with minimum 50% of marks along with ITI in the respective trade with minimum 65% of marks from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: Candidates must be born in between 01 Aug 2001 to 01 Oct 2008. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selection Process for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022:
- Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test and interview.
- A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
- Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks.
- Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can register through the above mentioned website from 21st June 2022 to 8th July 2022
- No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the written test.
Written test: August 2022 (Tentatively)
For More Information: Click Here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here