NBCC Recruitment : NBCC schedule to hire Assistant Manager/Sr. Project Executive for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for NBCC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
NBCC (India) Limited is a blue-chip Indian government corporation. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
NBCC Recruitment :
Job Role: Assistant Manager/Sr. Project Executive/Project Executive
Salary: Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-
Last Date: 4 March 2022
- Full time Degree in Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology or Master in Computer Application (MCA) from recognized University/Institute with 60% aggregate marks. Minimum two (02) years experience in software development, web designing, ERP development & maintenance. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to that candidate who has done M.Tech. Course.
Sr. Project Executive:
- Full time Degree in Information Technology Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering from Government recognized University/ Institute with 60 % aggregate marks. 02 years experience in an ERP environment and well versed in management and upkeep of the Information Systems/communication systems including web designing, database, software, hardware, network and allied equipments. 01 year relaxation in experience will be provided to that candidate who has done M.Tech. Course.
- Full time Bachelor degree in Law (LLB) with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute /University. OR 05 years integrated LLB degree with minimum 50% marks from Government recognized Institute/University.
- Candidate must have enrolled as an Advocate; Possess minimum 2 Years of Post Qualification experience in PSU/Govt./Private Sector Companies/Autonomous bodies or as a practicing advocate.
- Assistant Manager/Sr. Project Executive/Project Executive – 30 years
- Assistant Manager – 04 Posts
- Sr. Project Executive – 02 Posts
- Project Executive – 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager/Sr. Project Executive/Project Executive – Rs. 40,000 to 1,40,000/-
NBCC MT Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The selection criteria for all the three posts will be by way of Personal Interview only. Selection criteria may change depending on the no. of applications received for the said post. Decision of NBCC will be final in this regard. Selected Candidates will be entitled for remuneration consisting of Basic Pay, DA (on IDA pattern), HRA, Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria Approach, & Performance Related Pay (PRP). In addition to this CPF, Medical facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Leave encashment is paid as per the rules of the Company.
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD.
How to apply NBCC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 04 March 2022.
For More details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here