NBCC Recruitment: NBCC schedule to hire Junior Engineer/Dy. General Manager for 2022. The job location is Across India. The selection process, recruitment process for NBCC Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
National Buildings Construction Corporation is a blue-chip under the ownership of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India
Job Role: Junior Engineer, Dy. General Manager
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma
Salary: Rs. 27,270-2,00,000/-
Last Date: 14 April 2022
Junior Engineer (Civil) :
- Three years full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks
Junior Engineer (Electrical) :
- Three years full time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from Govt. recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
Dy. General Manager :
- Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with 60 % aggregate marks.
- Total 09 years of relevant experience in the field of PMC/ EPC/ Real Estate/ Infrastructure
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 28 years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 28 years
- Dy. General Manager : ST : 56 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) : 60 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) : 20 posts
- Dy. General Manager : ST : 1 post
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 27,270/ month
- Dy. General Manager : Rs. 70,000-2,00,000/ month
NBCC MT Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure:
- The selection criteria will be by way of Written Test or Personal Interview only. The Selection criteria may change depending on the response received against the said post.
|Name of the Post||Selection Process|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||Written Test|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Written Test|
|Dy. General Manager – Backlog||Personal Interview|
- Rs. 500/- for the Posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Electrical)
- NIL for Dy. General Manager (Engg.) (Civil)
How to apply NBCC Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online on or before 04 March 2022.
For More details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply : Click here
For more govt. jobs: Click Here