NBCC Recruitment: NBCC schedule to hire Management Trainee/Jr. Hindi Translator 2021. If you have M.A//MBA/PGDM/MSW as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
NBCC (India) Limited is a blue-chip Indian government enterprise. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Government of India.
Job Role: Management Trainee/Jr. Hindi Translator
Job Location: Across India
Application Start Date: 22 May 2021
Last Date: 21 June 2021
- Full Time MBA/MSW/two years Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma in Management from recognized government university with specialization in HRM/PM/IR as major subject with 60% aggregate marks.
Jr. Hindi Translator:
- Master’s Degree in Hindi with English upto Degree level or Master’s Degree in English with Hindi upto Degree Level. 1-year experience in translation from English to Hindi & vice versa
- Management Trainee: 29 Years
- Hindi Translator: 27 Years
Total Vacancies: 07 Posts
- Management Trainee – 05 Posts
- Jr. Hindi Translator – 02 Posts
- Management Trainee – Rs. 40,000 to 1,40,000/-
- Jr. Hindi Translator – Rs. 24,640/-
NBCC MT Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- The selection will be done on the basis of Computer Bases Test followed by Personal Interview. The selection will be done on the basis of Computer Bases Test followed by Personal Interview.
- Minimum qualifying marks in CBT will be 60%. Candidates who qualify the CBT will be called for Personal Interview in accordance of their category wise merit in the ratio of 1:10. The weightage for written test/skill test followed by interview will be 70% and 30% respectively. The final selection would be done on the basis of total marks secured.
|Domain||No. Of. Questions|
|Subject related Questions||90|
How to apply NBCC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 22 May 2021 to 21 June 2021.
For More details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here