NBRC Recruitment: National Brain Research Center is formerly known as Autonomous Government Institute. The Neuroscience research group which is called as NBRC is headquartered in Manesar, Gurgaon District, Haryana. It established in the year 1997 under the Department of Biotechnology. Apart from the research process, it will be the platform for the training and teaching of various fields of Neuroscience.
Job Role: Scientist ‘B’ (Project)/Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project)
Last Date: 24 November 2021
Scientist ‘B’ (Project):
- M. Tech in Computer Science / IT with 1 year of experience or B. Tech in Computer Science / IT with 3 years of experience. Strong academic record matriculation onwards with minimum of 60% marks
Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project):
- M. Tech. in Computer Science or MCA (Computer Science) / IT with 1 year of experience or B. Tech. / B.E. with 2 years of experience from a recognized University / Institute. Preference will be given to M. Tech. in computer science. Strong academic record – matriculation onwards with minimum of 60% marks.
- Scientist ‘B’ (Project) – 35 years
- Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project) – 35 years
- Scientist ‘B’ (Project) – Rs.50,000/-
- Information Scientist ‘B’ (Project) – Rs.50,000/-
NBRC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for NBRC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form in the website and send the filled application along with required documents through postal to the following postal address or by email (documents require in pdf format only) (email ID: email@example.com) on or before 24 November 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
The Administrative Officer (Academics),
National Brain Research Centre, Nainwal Mode,
Manesar-122 052, Gurugram, Haryana
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here