NBT Recruitment 2022: NBT schedule to hire Consultant/Programme Officer for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is New Delhi. The details for the selection process, NBT application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
National Book Trust is an Indian publishing house, which was founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India.
NBT Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Consultant/Programme Officer/Consultant/Library Assistant/ Marketing Executive
Qualification: Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 19900-177500/Month
Consultant/Programme Officer :
- A Degree from recognized university. Fluency in Hindi. Working knowledge of English. Proven experience in community development/ CSR Project execution and compliance in the field of Education/Fund raising/ Business Networking/ working with NITI Aayog registered Non Governmental organization.
- A Degree from recognized university. Fluency in Hindi. Working knowledge of English. Proven experience in designing curriculum/improving learning outcomes at Early Education in the field of oral and comprehension skills in English, Hindi and other languages. d) Experience in Development of modulest work books for teachers and students etc. linked to promotion of reading skills for students in 3-5″ standard
Library Assistant :
- A Degree from recognized university. Diploma in Library Science. Experience of cataloging, setting up library in rural areas (desirable). Knowledge of Kannada and English/Hindi
Marketing Executive :
- A Degree from recognized university. Working Knowledge of English, Hindi and Local language. Three years’ experience in Marketing/Sales. Working knowledge of Computer is must.
Age Limit :
- Consultant/Programme Officer – 25 – 45 years
- Consultant – 45 – 65 years
- Library Assistant – Below 45 years
- Marketing Executive – Upto 25 – 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Consultant/Programme Officer – 01 Post
- Consultant – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Marketing Executive – 01 Post
- Consultant/Programme Officer – Rs.60,000/-to Rs.80,000/-
- Consultant – Rs.60,000/-to Rs.80,000/-
- Library Assistant – Rs. 25,000/-to Rs. 30,000/-
- Marketing Executive – Rs. 25,000/-to Rs. 35,000/-
NBT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written tests/interview.
How to Apply NBT Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all -self-attested copies of all relevant certificates to the following postal address on or before 30 September 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
Assistant Director (Estt.) National Book Trust,
India Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here