NBT Recruitment: NBT schedule to hire Assistant Director/Assistant Editor/Accountant/Others 2021. If you have Any Degree/10th/8th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Book Trust is an Indian publishing house, founded in 1957 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Education of the Government of India. India’s first Prime Minister Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru envisioned that NBT would be a bureaucracy-free structure that would publish low-cost books.
Job Role: Assistant Director/Assistant Editor/Production Assistant/Editorial Assistant/Accountant/Others
Qualification: Any Degree/10th/8th
Salary: Rs. 19900-177500/Month
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 15 February 2021
Interview Date: 02 July 2021
- A degree from a recognized university. Proficiency in English or Hindi. A minimum of 5 years‘ experience in a supervisory capacity in one or more of the following fields from any govt./semi govt./ autonomous organization: Sales & Marketing Publicity & Public relations. Fairs and Exhibitions. Establishment & Office Admn.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Two years post graduate Diploma in Book Publishing with the specialization in book production Or senior secondary or equivalent with three years Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized Institute. 7 Years practical experience in production of book in press/ publishing house. Skill in Typography and layout.
Assistant Editor :
- A Masters degree from a recognized university. Proficiency in the specified language. Good Knowledge of the literary scene of the specified language. Working knowledge of English or Hindi. 5 Years experience in editing, translating, proof reading and book production.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent with three years Diploma in Printing Technology from a recognized Institute or A degree from a recognized university with two years Post graduate diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production. Three years practical experience in production of books in a press/ publishing house of repute.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. Proficiency in the specified language. Working knowledge of English or Hindi. Three years working experience in editing/ translating / proof reading.
- A degree from a recognized university.5 Years’ experience in accounts/ book keeping in public sector organizations or private sector organizations of repute.
Sr. Stenographer :
- Matriculation with shorthand and typing speeds of 120 wpm in English and 100 wpm in Hindi and 45 wpm typewriting. Training in word processing and secretarial practice including noting/ drafting handling of routine correspondence, files, appointments, engagement etc.
- A degree from a recognized university. Five years‘ experience in the scale of Rs. 25500- 81100 (Level-4) or equivalent under the Govt. / semi Govt./ state Govt. / Autonomous/ public sector organization.
- A Degree in Library Science or its equivalent from a recognized university. Five years working experience as Library Assistant or Professional Assistant in the Pay Scale of Rs. 29200-92300 (Level-5) in a Library.
Junior Translator (Hindi):
- Master’s Degree of a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level. A Degree from a recognized university. Diploma in Library Science. Three years’ experience of working in a library.
Jr. Artist :
- Matriculation pass with minimum one year certificate course in Commercial/ Applied Art from a recognized Institution.3 years’ experience of Commercial/ Applied Art in an advertising agency/ publishing house/ public sector organization with knowledge of layout, design, final art work, calligraphy, cutting- pasting, page making etc.
- Class VIII Must possess appropriate valid heavy driving commercial license with minimum three years working experience. Knowledge of automobile mechanics.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Director – 35 years
- Assistant Director (Production) – 35 years
- Assistant Editor – 35 years
- Production Assistant – 30 years
- Editorial Assistant – 30 years
- Accountant – 21 -30 years
- Sr. Stenographer – 30 years
- Assistant – 30 years
- Librarian – 30 years
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – 30 years
- Library Assistant – 30 years
- Jr. Artist – 18 to 25 years
- Driver – 18 to 25 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Director – 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (Production) – 01 Post
- Assistant Editor – 02 Posts
- Production Assistant – 01 Post
- Editorial Assistant – 03 Posts
- Accountant – 03 Posts
- Sr. Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Assistant – 04 Posts
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 02 Posts
- Jr. Artist – 01 Post
- Driver – 03 Posts
- Assistant Director – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Assistant Director (Production) – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Assistant Editor – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Production Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Editorial Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Accountant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Sr. Stenographer – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Assistant – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Librarian – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Junior Translator (Hindi) – Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Library Assistant – Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Jr. Artist – Rs. 25500-81100/-
- Driver – Rs. 19900-63200/-
NBT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the written tests/interview.
- For General – Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD, Ex- Serviceman and EWS (UR) category.
How to Apply NBT Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all -self-attested copies of all relevant certificates to the following postal address on or before 15 February 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
Deputy Director (Establishment),
National Book Trust, India,
Nehru Bhawan, 5, Institutional Area, Phase-II, VasantKunj,
New Delhi – 110 070
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here