NEIST Recruitment: NEIST schedule to hire Project Scientist, Project Associate 2022. The job location 2022 is of Jorhat (Assam). The details of application process, selection process, hiring critieria, educational qualification for NEIST jobs 2022 are given below.
North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory) is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier R&D organization of India, which has a chain of laboratories across the country. This laboratory was established in 1961 under the chemical science group of CSIR and originally its main aim was to develop indigenous technologies by utilizing the immense natural resources of northeastern India like Petroleum, Coal, Natural Gas, Minerals, Tea, Microbes, Aromatic and Medicinal plants.
Job Role: Project Scientist-I, Project Associate-I, Scientific Administrative Assistant, Sr Project Associate and Field Assistant
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D/Master’s Degree/Graduate//MVSc
Salary: Rs. 18,000 – 56,000/month
Interview Date: 20, 21 & 24 January 2022
Project Scientist-I (Post Code I)
- Doctoral Degree in Bioinformatics/Computational Biology/Science/ Biotechnology
- Desirable : Two years of postdoctoral or industry experience in A) Computer Aided Drug Design B) Bioinformatics C) Developing Bioinformatics or related software tools/ databases and applying machine learning in natural sciences with a proven record of publications and/or software products in public domain, exposure to Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Hardware maintenance
Project Associate-I : (Post Code II)
- Master’s Degree in Bioinformatics / Biology / Computer Science /Computational Chemistry
- Desirable : Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Applications to Biology, Software Development skills
Scientific Administrative Assistant : (Post Code III)
- Graduate Degree in Science
- Desirable : Experience in Bioinformatics and Computer Applications, Administrative Experiences
Project Associate-1 : (Post Code IV)
- MSc in Bioinformatics or Biochemistry or Molecular Biology with knowledge on data handling and ability to work in data analytics/RTPCR Covid Testing.
Sr Project Associate: (Post Code V)
- PhD in Molecular Biology and Biotechnology OR MTech in Computer Science
Project Associate-I : (Post Code VI)
- Master Degree in Natural and Agricultural Sciences/MVSc or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology from recognized Universities or equivalent.
Field Assistant :
- BSc in Biological Science/ 3years Diploma in Engineering.
- Desirable Experienced in Field Works, Training on dissemination of rural technologies.
Age limit :
- Project Scientist-I – Maximum Age 35 Years
- Project Associate-I – Maximum age 35 years
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – Maximum Age 50 Years
- Sr Project Associate – Maximum age 40 years
- Field Assistant – Maximum Age 50 Years
- Project Scientist-I – 2 posts
- Project Associate-I – 6 posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – 1 post
- Sr Project Associate – 1 post
- Field Assistant – 1 post
- Project Scientist-I – Rs.56,000/ month
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/ month
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – Rs.18,000/ month
- Sr Project Associate – Rs.42,000/ month
- Field Assistant – Rs.20000/ month
NEIST Recruitment 2022 Selection Process :
- The selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on a Walk-in interview happening on 20, 21 & 24 January 2022.
How to Apply NEIST Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to attend the walk-in interview happening on 20, 21 & 24 January 2022 from 10:00 am onwards. The post wise interview date is given below.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
Interview date for each posts :
- Post Code 1, 2 & 3 : 21st January 2022
- Post Code 4 & 5 : 20th January 2022
- Post Code 6 & 7 : 24th January 2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here