NEIST Recruitment: NEIST schedule to hire Project Associate/Project Asst/Field Worker 2021. If you have Ph.D/M.Sc/ME./M.Tech/M.Sc/MBA/B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory) is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier R&D organization of India, which has a chain of laboratories across the country. This laboratory was established in 1961 under the chemical science group of CSIR and originally its main aim was to develop indigenous technologies by utilizing the immense natural resources of northeastern India like Petroleum, Coal, Natural Gas, Minerals, Tea, Microbes, Aromatic and Medicinal plants.
Job Role: Senior Project Associate/Project Associate/Project Assistant/Field Worker/Junior Research Fellow/Field Assistant
Salary: Rs. 18,000 – 42,000/month
Job Location: Jorhat (Assam)
Last Date: 23 August 2021
CSIR – North East Institute of Science & Technology Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Project Associate:
- Ph D in Petroleum Technology / Polymer Processing OR Ph.D in Physics/ Seismology/ Geophysics/ Geology.
Desirable: Experience in relevant field.
- 1st Class M Sc in Botany / Microbiology / Mycology & Plant Pathology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology / Life Sciences OR BE / B Tech or ME/ M Tech in Mechanical Engineering OR 1st Class M Sc in Physics/ Seismology / Geophysics / Geology. OR BE / B Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Bachelor of Science
Junior Research Fellow:
- 1st Class M Sc in Organic Chemistry OR M Sc in Chemistry (Organic / Inorganic / Physical / Biochemistry).
Age limit :
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Field Worker – 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 35 years
- Field Assistant – 35 years
- JRF/ Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt of India orders
- Senior Project Associate – 04 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 05 Posts
- Field Worker – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 02 Posts
- JRF/ Project Associate-I – 02 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Field Worker – Rs. 18,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.20,000/-
- JRF/ Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000 – 31,000/-
NEIST Recruitment Selection Process :
- The interview will be conducted in exclusive online mode and link of interview on MS-Team platform will be shared. Candidates are requested to download MS-Team App in Mobile or MS-Team software in computer, beforehand.
- The lists of shortlisted candidates together with date of interview shall be notified only in institute website on
24-08-2021 and interview shall commence from 25-08-2021 onwards. No interim enquiry shall be entertained
How to Apply NEIST Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to send the filled-in Application along with required documents through e-mail (email@example.com) on or before 23 August 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here