NFC Recruitment: NFC schedule to hire ITI Apprentice 2021. If you have ITI as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
The Nuclear Fuel Complex was established in 1971 as a major industrial unit of India’s Department of Atomic Energy, as a nuclear plant also specializing in supply of nuclear fuel bundles and reactor core components.
Job Role: ITI Apprentice
Salary: Rs.7700 – 8050/-
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: 5 June 2021
Candidates who have passed 10th and ITI in respective Trades during 2018, 2019 & 2020 only eligible to apply.
- Attendant Operator(Chem Plant)
- Electronics Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Laboratory Assistant (Chem Plant)
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)
- Mechanic Diesel
Age Limit: not be less than 18 years
- Attendant Operator(Chem Plant)/ Electrician/ Electronics Mechanic/ Fitter/ Instrument Mechanic/ Laboratory Assistant (Chem Plant)/ Machinist/ Turner – Rs.8050/-
- Carpenter/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant(COPA)/ Stenographer(English)/ Mechanic Diesel/ Plumber/ Welder – Rs.7700/-
NFC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Candidates in each Trade will be selected in the order of the Merit and the communication will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail.
How to Apply for NFC Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts online at www.nfc.gov.in website on or before 05 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here