NGRI Recruitment : NGRI schedule to hire Project Assistant/Project Associate for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the NGRI selection process, NGRI application procedure and salary details of NGRI Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The National Geophysical Research Institute is a geoscientific research organization established in 1961 under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India’s largest Research and Development organization.
NGRI Recruitment :
Job Role: Associate/Senior Project Associate
Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/Master’s degree/Ph.D
- B. Com Degree OR B.Sc. Degree with Maths, Physics and Chemistry Desirable: Well logging Data collection OR B.Sc. Degree with Geology / Chemistry OR Graduate in Computer Science
Project Associate-I :
- M.Sc. / M.Sc.(Tech) in Microbiology / Biotechnology (Or) B.Tech in Biotechnology Plus B) NET (LS) Qualified OR M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics / Marine Geophysics OR M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geophysics / Applied Geophysics OR Master’s in Geology / Applied Geology OR Master’s in Geology
Senior Project Associate :
- Master’s in Geophysics. 4 years’ experience in ICM and Flux gate data acquisition and analysis and SWARM satellite processing Or Ph.D in Geophysics OR Master’s in Geophysics B) 4 years’ experience in Processing of Seismological / Seismic data and field experience Or A) Ph.D in Seismology / Seismic OR Ph.D in Geophysics / Physics / Geology
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate-I- 35 years
- Senior Project Associate – 40 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 03 years
- For SC/ST – up to 05 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
- Project Assistant – 9 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 6 Posts
- Senior Project Associate – 3 Posts
- Project Assistant – Rs. 20,000/-
- Project Associate-I – Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-
- Senior Project Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
NGRI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview. If the number of candidates turning up for walk in Interview is very high, then the Candidates will be shortlisted to appear in interview by holding written test or any such methodology deemed fit by the competent authority, CSIR-NGRI. The candidates are advised to plan their itinerary and arrange own accommodation in such a way that they should be able to be present for interview during the very next day of the scheduled dates of interview also, in case need arises for so.
How to Apply for NGRI Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates may appear before the interview board along with originals and one set of photocopies of Certificates of educational qualifications, age, caste (in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates), experience (if any), one recent passport size photo etc on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
- Post Code A, B & D: 28.06.2022 at 09:00 AM (Reporting Time: 08:00 AM)
- Post Code C: 15.06.2022 at 09:00 AM (Reporting Time: 08:00 AM)
- Post Code E: 29.06.2022 at 09:00 AM (Reporting Time: 08:00 AM)
- Post Code F&G: 14.06.2022 at 09:00 AM (Reporting Time: 08:00 AM)
- Post Code H: 15.06.2022 at 09:00 AM (Reporting Time: 08:00 AM)
CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here