NHAI Recruitment 2022: NHAI schedule to hire Young Professional for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pan India. The details for the selection process, NHAI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
It is an autonomous agency of the Government of India. NHAI was set up in 1988. It is responsible for the management of a network of over 50,000km of National Highways out of 1,15,000 km in India. Nagendra Nath Sinha is the present Chairman of NHAI since March 2019. The function of National Highways Authority of India is to manage, maintain and develop the national and any other highways vested in or entrusted to, it by the Govt of India. It is responsible for the development, management and maintenance of National Highways and it is also responsible for the toll collection on several highways.
NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Job Role: Young Professional(Legal)
Qualification: Degree in Law
Young Professional (Legal)
- Degree in Law from a recognized University/ National Law school/ Institute.
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022 (Post Graduate) Score
- Experience: Experience in the field of law related to contractual matter/arbitration/ legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference.
- Young Professional(Legal) – 32 years
- UR – 14 Posts
- SC – 04 Post
- ST – 02 Post
- OBC NCL -8 Posts
- EWS-2 Posts
NHAI Recruitment – Selection Process:
- On the basis of merit in Common Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2022 (Post Graduate) Score.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 9 September 2022.
For more details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here