NHB Recruitment: National Housing Bank, is the apex regulatory body for overall regulation and licensing of housing finance companies in India. It is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It was set up on 9 July 1988 under the National Housing Bank Act, 1987.
Job Role: Assistant Managers/Deputy Manager/Regional Manager
Qualification: Any Degree
Last Date: 30 December 2021
Assistant Manager (Scale I):
- A full time Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum of 60% marks (55% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or a full time Master’s Degree in any discipline with aggregate minimum of 55% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant/CMA/Company Secretary may also apply.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate/ Professional qualification certificate that he/ she is a graduate/postgraduate/Chartered Accountant/CMA/ Company Secretary (wherever applicable) as on 01.12.2021 and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation/Postgraduation/professional qualifications while registering online.
Deputy Manager (Scale II):
- Graduate in any discipline. Minimum Post-qualification Experience: 02 years’ experience in Banks/FI/Regulatory Bodies in India handling Credit Appraisal, Audit and Risk.
Regional Manager (Scale IV) – Risk Management :
- Graduate degree, with professional qualification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals, or Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute;
- 2 years’ experience in corporate credit and risk management at the level of Manager (Scale – II) or above in one or more PSBs, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
Age Limit :
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 21 years to 30 years
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) – 23 years to 32 Years
- Regional Manager (Scale 4) – 30 Years to 45 Years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – 14 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) – 02 Posts
- Regional Manager – (Risk Manager) – 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Scale I) – Rs.36000-63840/-
- Deputy Manager (Scale II) – Rs.48170-69810/-
- Regional Manager (Scale IV) – Risk Management – Rs.76010–89890/-
NHB Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection for the Post will be done through two tiered processes i.e. online examination and interview for
JMGS-I (AM) and MMGS-II (DM) and for SMGS-IV (RM) through two tiered processes i.e. shortlisting and
Phase I: Online Examination:-
- Online examination will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests. Objective Tests for 200 marks will
be of 3 hours duration consisting of 4 sections. The objective test will have separate timing for each section.
The details of online test structure will be as follows:
|Name of Tests||Ques||Marks||Time||Medium of Exam||Type of test|
|45||60||60 mins||English &|
|General Awareness (with special focus on|
Economy & Banking) and
|English Language||25||30||35 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||60||45 mins|
|English Language* (Letter Writing and|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
- Each question in Objective Tests will have five alternative choices, out of which one will be the correct
answer. There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For every wrong answer marked, one fourth of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- For Candidates Other than SC/ST/PwBD: Rs. 850/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply for NHB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online through NHB website (www.nhb.org.in) on or before 30 December 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
Important dates to remember:
- Cut-off date for eligibility criteria – 01.12.2021
- Website link open for Online registration of Applications and payment of fees/ intimation charges for Scale- I, II & IV – 01.12.2021 TO 30.12.2021 (both days are inclusive)
- Last date for online registration of Applications and payment of fees/intimation charges for Scale- I, II & IV- 30.12.2021
- Download of e-Call Letter for Online Examination for Scale- I and II only – 10 days prior to the Examination
- Online Examination for Scale- I and II only – January/February 2022
Result of Online Examination for Scale- I and II only – February /March 2022
Download of e-Call Letter for Interview for Scale- I, II & IV – March /April 2022
Conduct of Interview for Scale- I, II & IV – March /April 2022
Declaration of Final Result for Scale- I, II & IV – April /May 2022
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here