NHM Recruitment: NHM schedule to hire Medical Officer/Public health/Account Assistant 2021. If you have MBBS/MD/MS/DNB /B.Com/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Panchkula. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NHM Recruitment 2021 – National Health Mission, Rajasthan invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of MO Specialist/Medical Officer/Public health/Account Assistanton a contract basis. There are 06 vacancies are to be filled for this post. Interested candidates who completed their MBBS/MD/MS/DNB /B.Com/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the 19,20,25 May 2021. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Job Role: MO Specialist/Medical Officer/Public health/Account Assistant
Qualification: MBBS/MD/MS/DNB /B.Com/Diploma
Total Vacancies: 06
Salary: Rs 12,500 – 1,00,000/- pm
Job Location: Panchkula
Interview Date: 19,20,25 May 2021
- MD/MS/DNB in obstetrics and gynaecology/DGO recognised by Medical council of India.
- M.B.B.S from a recognised institute registered with Haryana by Medical council of India.
- MD in CHA /hospital management /community medicine. Master/Diploma/Degree in CHA/hospital management /community medicine. MBA in health management. Master in public health.
- B.Com with atleast 55% marks. Knowledge of tally ERP.9 software. Hindi/Sanskrit up to matric. One year post qualification related to accounts.
Age Limit :
- MO Specialist – up to 65 years
- Medical Officer – up to 65 years
- Public health – up to 42 years
- Account Assistant – up to 42 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- MO Specialist – 02 Posts
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts
- Public health – 01 Post
- Account Assistant – 01 Post
- MO Specialist – Rs.1,00,000/-
- Medical Officer – Rs.50,000/-
- Public health – Rs.80,000/-
- Account Assistant – Rs.12,500/-
NHM Recruitment Selection Process :
- Posts mentioned on Sr. no.1 to 4 at above if not filled on the above mentioned interview date or falls vacant then Walk-in Interview will be held on 10th of every month till the post are filled (if 10th is public holiday, Saturday or Sunday then the Interview will be held on the next working day ).
- Written test (except Sr. No. 1 to 3) will be conducted for screening of the candidates and only shortlisted candidates will be given computer test and further called for the interview.
- Written test/Screening test/proficiency test is a test to check IQ Central knowledge and information of the candidate about concerned subject. Minimum 40% marks are mandatory to qualify the written examination & computer test, tally test for the post of Account Assistant.
How to Apply NHM Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with their original documents on respective dates to the following venue between 10 to 11 AM.
For More Details : Click here
The office of civil surgeon,
A-Block,5th floor, premises of civil hospital,
Sector – 6, Panchkula.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here