NIA Recruitment: NIA schedule to hire Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job location is New Delhi. The details are provided below.
Accordingly the NIA Act was enacted on 31-12-08 and the National Investigation Agency (NIA) was born. At present NIA is functioning as the Central Counter Terrorism Law Enforcement Agency in India. NIA has registered and investigated 315 cases as on date i.e. 05.02.2020. After submission of charge sheets, 60 cases have been finally or partially decided in trial. Of these, 54 cases have ended in conviction giving NIA an enviable conviction percentage of 90%.
Job Role: Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs. 67700/-
Senior Research Officer :
- Ph. D or M. Phil from Social Science/ clinical Psychology/Political Science/Criminology. 03 years’ experience in academic/research work in respective field.
Junior Research Officer:
- Post Graduate degree in Social Science/Statistics/Psychology/ Criminology. 01 years experience in academic/research work.
- Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow – 60 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.1,00,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.40,000/-
NIA Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection in each category will be made through ‘Personal talk’. The interview will be organised by NIA through a Committee of Officers to be constituted with the approval of the Director General, NIA.
How to apply for NIA Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 06 May 2022.
For More details: Click here
SP(Admin), NIA Hqrs,
opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi — 03.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here