NIAB Recruitment 2022: NIAB schedule to hire Technical Officer/Farm Manager for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the selection process, NIAB application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is an Indian autonomous research establishment of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology. The NIAB is set up in Hyderabad, India, under the leadership of Prof. Pallu Reddanna.
NIAB Recruitment 2022:
Positions: Technical Officer/Farm Manager
Job Location: B.Sc/B.Tech/B.V.Sc./M.Sc
Salary: Level 6
Detailed Eligibility – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
- B.Sc. with 7 years experience or B.Tech / B.V.Sc./M.Sc with 3 years of experience.
- Graduation in Animal husbandry / horticulture or Masters in Life Sciences with minimum of 50 % marks.
- Technical Officer – 35 years
- Farm Manager – 30 years
- Technical Officer – 01 Post
- Farm Manager – 01 Post
- Technical Officer – Level 6
- Farm Manager – Level 6
NIAB Recruitment Selection Process :
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- Unreserved candidates – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Unreserved candidates from abroad with OCI status – USD $ 15
- SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates with OCI status – USD $ 10
How to Apply NIAB Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.niab.org.in) website on or before 17 August 2022.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here