NIAB Recruitment: The National Institute of Animal Biotechnology is an Indian autonomous research establishment of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology. The NIAB is been set up in Hyderabad, India, under the leadership of Prof. Pallu Reddanna.
Job Role: Project Consultant / Advisor/Scientific Administrative Assistant
Qualification: Ph.D/Any Degree
Salary: Rs. 18,000 – 1,25,000/-
Last Date: 21 September 2021
Detailed Eligibility – National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB)
Project Consultant / Advisor:
- Ph.D degree in Life Sciences / Zoology / Biology or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University or equivalent with minimum 20 years of experience in relevant field as mentioned in the title of the project. Persons with at least 20 years experience in the program implementation and management of animal / human health related projects are encouraged to apply
Scientific Administrative Assistant:
- Graduate degree in any discipline.
- Project Consultant / Advisor – 65 years
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – 50 years
- Project Consultant / Advisor – Rs. 1,25,000/-
- Scientific Administrative Assistant – Rs.18,000/-
NIAB Recruitment Selection Process :
- Suitable candidates will be screened, intimated through email and interviewed by duly constituted selection committee through online. Original documents in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience certificates are required to be submitted at time of joining.
How to Apply NIAB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.niab.org.in) website on or before 21 September 2021 up to 5 P.M.
For More Details & Apply : Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here