NICED Recruitment: National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases or NICED (also known as ICMR-NICED) is an Indian medical institute that conducts research and develops prevention and treatment and control strategies related to enteric diseases and HIV/AIDS. The headquarter of NICED is located at Kolkata, West Bengal. NICED is affiliated to and financed by Indian Council of Medical Research.
Job Role: Project Research Associate/Project Senior Research Fellow/Project Laboratory Technician
Total Vacancies: 3
Salary: Rs.18,000 – 47,000/month
Job Location: Kolkata
Last Date: 25 May 2021
Project Research Associate:
- Ph.D degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after Master’s degree with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Project Senior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Basic/ Professional Course with two years of research experience.
Project Laboratory Technician:
- 12th pass in Science subjects from a recognized board and two years Diploma in MLT or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization OR two years field/ laboratory experience in recognized organization.
Age Limit (as on 25 May 2021):
- Project Research Associate – 40 years
- Project Senior Research Fellow- 35 years
- Project Laboratory Technician – 30 years
- Project Research Associate – 01 Post
- Project Senior Research Fellow- 01 Post
- Project Laboratory Technician – 01 Post
- Project Research Associate – Rs.47,000/-
- Project Senior Research Fellow- Rs.35,000/-
- Project Laboratory Technician – Rs.18,000/-
NICED Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on interview.
How to apply for NICED Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may submit an application to the Director, ICMR-NICED, Kolkata along with required documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 May 2021 and Screened passed candidates will be informed for an online interview/ telephone interview which will be held on 07 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here