NIELIT Recruitment: NIELIT schedule to hire Scientist / Scientific Assistant 2021. If you have M.E./ M.Tech/ B.E / B. Tech/M.Sc/MCA/Any Degree as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
Job Role: Scientist / Scientific Assistant
Qualification: M.E./ M.Tech/ B.E / B. Tech/M.Sc/MCA/Any Degree
Salary: Rs.35,400 – 1,77,500/month
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 09 July 2021
Scientist ‘B’ In Group-A:
- M.Sc. in Electronics / Computer Science OR Master of Computer Application (MCA) OR Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) B-Level OR
- M.E./ M.Tech/ B.E / B. Tech/ Associate Member of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) / Graduate Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (G-IETE) in any of following streams.
- Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Computer Science / Communication/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application /Software System/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Power Electronics.
Scientific Assistant ‘A’ In Group -B:
- M.Sc. in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/Computer Science/IT OR M.S. in any one or in combination of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Software System/ Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics OR
- Master of Computer Application (MCA) OR B.E / B. Tech in any one or in combination of following Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/Software System/Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics.
Age Limit (as on 31 December 2020):
- Scientist ‘B’ In Group-A – up to 30 years
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’ In Group -B – up to 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- For SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities are as per Govt. Rules.
Post-Wise Vacancies: 81 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ In Group-A – 18 Posts
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’ In Group -B – 63 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ In Group-A – Rs.56,100-1,77,500/month
- Scientific Assistant ‘A’ In Group -B – Rs.35,400- 1,12,400/month
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Written Test (Objective Type) followed by Interview.
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist ‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview. The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates based on merit position and reservation policy etc. in the ration of 1:3 (No.of vacancies : No. of candidates), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
- For the post of Scientific Assistant ‘A’ selection will be on the basis of written test only.
Scheme of written examination:
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of questions from Technical and Generic Area. The duration of written test will be 3 hours.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 65% questions from Technical Area of respective stream and 35% questions from Generic Area.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer. The cut-off marks for qualifying the written examination will be 50% for General and EWS Category candidates, 40% for OBC candidates and 30% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- For General and all others – Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates – Rs.400/-
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at (https://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in) on or before 9.07.2021 (5:30 p.m).
For more details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here