NIELIT Recruitment: NIELIT schedule to hire Staff-Car Driver. Officer 2021. If you have 10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
Job Role: Staff-Car Driver
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 14 September 2021
- Pass in 10th Standard from Recognised Board. Possession of a valid Driving License for Motor Car. Experience of driving motor car for at least three years.
Age Limit :
- Staff-Car Driver – 18 – 27 years
Category Wise Vacancies: 11 Posts
- UR= 05 Posts
- EWS= 01 Post
- OBC= 03 Posts
- SC = 01 Post
- ST = 01 Post
- Staff-Car Driver – Rs.19900-63200/-
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The Written Examination will be Objective type (OMR based) consisting of 120 Questions as per the details given below : Question paper will be bilingual i.e in English and Hindi. Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark .There shall be NO negative marking in this paper.
- On the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for the next stage of recruitment process i.e the Skill Test. Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Examination shall be counted towards preparation of final Merit List.
- The category-wise cut-off marks for qualifying the written examination will be 40% for General and EWS Category candidates, 35 % for OBC candidates and 30% for SC/ST
|A||General Awareness||20||20||2 hours|
|B||General Intelligence and Elementary Maths||20||20|
|D||Traffic Rules & Regulations and other|
aspects related to driving-duty
|Driving Techniques and basic Motor|
- General and all others – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/Women candidates/Ex-servicemen – Rs.150/-
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at (https://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in) on or before 14 September 2021.
For more details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here