NIELIT Recruitment: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
Job Role: Resource Person
Qualification: B.E / B. Tech/MCA/Any Degree
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 23,000/month
Last Date: 5 November 2021
Resource Person (Data Science):
- B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT or MCA/NIELIT B Level
Resource Person(Project Assistant):
- Graduation with NIELIT O Level Certificate Or Graduation with any diploma course in CS/IT/Electronics from
reputed institute Or B.E/B.Tech in CS/IT/ECE Or MCA/NIELIT B Level and having good knowledge of Noting,
Drafting and other official clerical work etc.
Age Limit :
- Resource Person (Data Science) – 40 years
- Resource Person (Project Assistant) – 40 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Resource Person (Data Science) – 02 Posts
- Resource Person (Project Assistant) – 01 Post
- Resource Person (Data Science) – Rs.23,000/-
- Resource Person (Project Assistant) – Rs.20,000/-
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for Interview through Video Conferencing on 09/11/2021 after verification of essential qualification and experience. Interview Date: 10/11/2021 at 10.00AM onwards
Application Fees: Rs.200/-
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at official website on or before 05 November 2021.
For more details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here