NIELIT Recruitment: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
Positions: Senior Consultant/Content Writer/Project Engineer
Salary: Rs.40000 – 75000/-
Last Date: 03 December 2021
- Essential: B.E./B.Tech/ MCA /BCA /BSc (Computer Science/IT/ Electronics) or equivalent with 3 years’
experience as web developing/relevant areas Or ME/M Tech in Design/ Computer Science/IT/Electronics – 1st class or equivalent CGPA with 1 year experience.
- Experience Minimum 3 years of work experience as web developer with .Net/PHP (preferably) Experience in managing the desktop/web application projects with payment integration, Hands-on experience with an MVC framework, Good understanding of database, website architecture, aesthetics and security practices with good communication skills.
- BE/B Tech in Mechanical /Production Engineering – 1st class or equivalent CGPA with 5 years’ experience or ME/M Tech in Design/Manufacturing engineering – 1st class or equivalent CGPA with 2 years’ experience
- Experience Experience in course material development, handling classes for additive manufacturing and well versed with additive manufacturing technologies, Design for AM, CAD & Reverse Engineering Good communication skills Preference shall be given to retired employees/faculty/professionals from Government sector (Engineering colleges/polytechnics etc)
- BE/B Tech in Mechanical/Production Engineering with proficiency in 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing, CNC Programming and Operation Or Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering with 5 years’ experience in 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing, CNC Programming and Operation
- Experience Experience in handling classes for CNC Programming, Operation and maintenance of CNC machines (preferably fanuc controllers), Additive Manufacturing, CAD modelling, Operation and Troubleshooting of 3D printers and Reverse Engineering. Good communication skills
- Senior Consultant/Content Writer – Below 65 years
- Project Engineer – Below 35 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: 03 Posts
- Senior Consultant – 01 Post
- Content Writer – 01 Post
- Project Engineer – 01 Post
- Senior Consultant – Rs.65000 – 75000/-
- Content Writer – Rs.55000 – 60000/-
- Project Engineer – Rs.40000 – 45000/-
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Written Test/interview. Mere fulfilling of requirements as laid down in the advertisement does not qualify a candidate for interview
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at official website on or before 03 December 2021.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
To Apply: Click here
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here