NIELIT Recruitment: NIELIT schedule to hire Project Officer /Executive Assistant/Office Attendant 2021. If you are a fresher, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
Company: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Job Role: Project Officer /Executive Assistant/Office Attendant
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree/Diploma/12th/10th
Total Vacancies: 4
Salary: Rs.20000 – 55000/-
Job Location: Delhi
Last Date: 10 May 2021
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Electronics or CS or IT with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/Institution with minimum four years post qualification experience OR Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or CS or IT with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/Institution with minimum seven years post qualification experience.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University /Institution with minimum Four years post qualification experience.
- 10th pass with NIELIT CCC and minimum 8 years post qualification experience Or 12th Pass with NIELIT CCC and minimum 6 years post qualification experience.
Post-Wise Vacancies: 04 Posts
- Project Officer – 01 Post
- Executive Assistant – 02 Posts
- Office Attendant – 01 Post
- Project Officer – Rs.55,000 /-
- Executive Assistant – Rs.35,000/-
- Office Attendant – Rs.20,000/-
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on online/offline Interview or/and Aptitude Test. Only those candidates, who are shortlisted after the Interview and clear the Document Verification will be selected.
For General – Rs.500/-
Mode Of Payment:
Fee should be paid through online mode only.
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at (https://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in) on or before 10 May 2021.
For More Details & Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here