NIFT Recruitment: NIFT schedule to hire Group C Posts 2021. If you have Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is NIFT Srinagar. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Fashion Technology: It is a group of fashion colleges in India. NIFT was established in 1986 under the Government of India and the Ministry of Textiles. It is an institution of management, design and technology for the international fashion business. It was granted as a statutory status in 2006, empowering it to award degrees and other academic distinctions
Job Role: Steno Grade-III/Assistant Accounts/Assistant Warden/Machine Mechanic/Library Assistant/Junior Assistant/Lab Assistant/Bus Driver/MTS
Qualification: Degree/ Diploma/ITI/ 12th/ 10th
Salary: Level 1 – 4 as per 7th CPC
Job Location: NIFT Srinagar
Last Date: 21 June 2021
- Graduate from a University/ Institute of repute
- Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in typing
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ State Govt/UT/Autonomous Organization/PSU. Proficiency in Computer Operation
Assistant (Finance & Accounts):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with two years’ experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Or
- Master’s Degree in Commerce from recognized University / Institution with one year experience in Finance and Accounts matters. Working Knowledge of Accounting Software.
- Graduate from a recognized University. One year experience as Assistant Warden in an educational institution under Central Government/State Government/Autonomous Bodies.
- Recognized ITI Diploma (at least one year duration) as fitter or in maintenance of machines with one year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry. Or
- Recognized Certificate (at least six months duration) from ITI as Fitter recognized by Government or its equivalent with three year experience in repair and maintenance of cutting/sewing/finishing machines in garment industry.
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution with diploma in Library Science OR Bachelors’ Degree in Library Science from recognized University/Institution.
- At least one year working experience in a well established Library
- Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Govt.
- A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi
- Passed 10+2 examination from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government. A typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi
- Computer proficiency, which includes: Competency in MS Word / applicable software for written / mail correspondence. Competency in management of mail accounts. Competency in retrieving information
through search applications. Candidates who have done diploma in Computers shall be given preferential weightage.
Lab Assistant (FD, FC & IT):
For FD ( Fashion Design):
- 10 + 2 plus Diploma/ Certificate of 3 years duration in cutting & Tailoring / Dress Designing from any Govt. / Board of Technical education recognized institute with 03 years of relevant experience in industry. OR
- 10th Standard plus Diploma/Certificate of 03 years duration from any Govt./Board of Technical education recognized institute with 5 years of experience as Sewing machine operator with embroidery knowledge & skills and or sewing supervisor in industry.
For FC ( Fashion Communication):
- Graduate from a recognized University / Institution. Should have one year Certificate/ Diploma in Photography from a reputed Institute.
For IT (Information Technology):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application / B.Sc. (Computer Science). Knowledge of Graphics, Multimedia software and Garment CAD. 1-2 years working experience in woven and print design software in reputed industries is desirable.
- 10th pass from a Board or it’s equivalent recognized by the Government.
- Possession of the requisite driving license for Heavy Motor Vehicle
- Should be fully conversant with traffic regulations with traffic regulations and able to read and write in Hindi and English
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience in driving Heavy Motor Vehicle.
- Passed 10th class from a Board or its equivalent recognized by the Government.
Age Limit : 27 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total – 18 Posts
- Steno Grade-III – 01 Post
- Assistant (Finance & Accounts) – 01 Post
- Assistant Warden (Female) – 01 Post
- Machine Mechanic – 01 Post
- Library Assistant – 01 Post
- Junior Assistant – 02 Posts
- Lab Assistant(FD) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant(FC) – 01 Post
- Lab Assistant(IT) – 01 Post
- Driver – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff- MTS – 07 Posts
- Steno Grade-III/ Assistant Accounts/ Assistant Warden/ Machine Mechanic: Level – 4 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 2,400/- (6th CPC)
- Library Assistant/ Junior Assistant/ Lab Assistant/ Bus Driver: Level – 2 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,900/- (6th CPC)
- MTS: Level – 1 (7th CPC) + GP Rs. 1,800/- (6th CPC)
NIFT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidate shall be purely on merit list. The Merit list will be drawn on the basis of Written Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions & Skill-Test
- For General, EWS & OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
Note: For SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply for NIFT Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link on or before 21 June 2021 upto 5:30 PM.
For More Details & Online Application Form: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here