NIH Roorkee Recruitment: NIH Roorkee schedule to hire Research Scientists/JRF/Research Associate 2021. If you have PG/Ph.D as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Hydrology (NIH) is a premier Research and Development organization under the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India. It was established as an autonomous society in 1978 with its headquarters at Roorkee. The main objectives of NIH are to undertake, aid, promote and coordinate systematic and scientific work in all aspects of hydrology. The Institute was declared as an S&T organization in 1987.
NIH Roorkee Recruitment:
Company: NIH Roorkee
Job Role: Senior Resource Person/Research Scientist/Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs.31,000 – 56,000/-
Job Location: Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
Last Date: 13,15 September 2021
NIH Roorkee Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Resource Person:
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course M.Tech. in Civil/ Environment/Agriculture- Soil and water conservation.
- Ph.D degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology/Environmental Science OR M.E./M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering having 3 years of research experience, with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
- Ph.D degree in Civil Engg./Water Resources/ Hydrology/Earth Science/Geoinformatics. OR M.E/M.Tech. in Civil Engg./Water Resources Engg./ Hydrology/Soil & water Conservation Engg./Earth Sciences/Geoinformatics having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience, with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course M.E./M.Tech. in Civil/Water Resources Engg./Hydrology/Geoinformatics. OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course M.E./M.Tech/Msc. in
Civil/Water Resources Engg./ Geoinformatics/ Earth Sciences/Geophysics/ Atmospheric Sciences. OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course M.Tech. in Hydrology/Water Resources/Hydraulic/ Environmental Engg. OR Ph.D in Earth Sciences/Hydro-Geology and Groundwater Modelling.
Age limit :
- Senior Resource Person – 40 years
- Research Scientist – 40 years
- Research Associate – 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
Post wise vacancies: 06 Posts
- Senior Resource Person – 01 Post
- Research Scientist – 01 Post
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 03 Posts
- Senior Resource Person – Rs.40,000/-
- Research Scientist – Rs.56,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.47,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/-
NIH Roorkee Recruitment – Selection process:
- The selection of candidates will be made through Walk-in-Interview
How to apply for NIH Roorkee Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can directly attend the walk-in-interview on the prescribed date, time at NIH along with complete biodata, passport size photograph and original proof of qualification and experience. They must also bring with them self-attested copies of their certificates on the respective date to the venue.
For More details: Click here
- Senior Resource Person – 13.09.2021
- Other Posts – 15.09.2021
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF HYDROLOGY
(Ministry of Jal Shakti, Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation)
Jalvigyan Bhawan, Roorkee – 247 667 (Uttarakhand)
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here