NIMR Recruitment: NIMR schedule to hire Research Assistant/Lab Technician/MTS 2021. If you have Graduate/Master Degree/Diploma/HSC as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Malaria Research: It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India. It is established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as the National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and transfer of technology.
Job Role: Research Assistant/Lab Technician/Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification: Graduate/Master Degree/Diploma/HSC
Salary: Rs.15,330 – 29,565/-
Job Location: Bangalore
Interview Date: 15 July 2021
- Graduate in Science from recognized university with three years work experience from recognized institution or Master’s degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology. Desirable: Knowledge of computer application
- 12th Pass in science subjects and 2 years diploma in DMLT or One year DMLT with one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field / laboratory experience
Multi Tasking Staff:
- High School or equivalent. Desirable: Three years experience in laboratory work in health related projects
- Research Assistant – 30 years
- Lab Technician – 30 years
- Multi Tasking Staff – 25 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Lab Technician – 01 Post
- Multi Tasking Staff – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – Rs.29565/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.17,520/-
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs.15,330/-
NIMR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on a Walk-in-Interview/personal discussion.
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible must bring duly filled application form, all original certificates, Educational qualification, Proof of Date of birth, Experience certificates/testimonials and other documents on 15 July 2021 to the following venue from 0900: to 11:00 am.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Application Form : Click here
ICMR- National Institute of Malaria Research Field
Unit First Floor, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex
Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Devanahalli Taluk,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here