NIMR Recruitment: NIMR schedule to hire Project Research Scientist/JRF 2021. If you have PG/Master Degree/BDS/B.V. Sc/Diploma/HSC as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Malaria Research: It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India. It is established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as the National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and transfer of technology.
Job Role: Project Research Scientist/Junior Research Fellow/Project Technician/Auxiliary Nursing Maid/Field Lab Attendantrveyor
Qualification: PG/Master Degree/BDS/B.V. Sc/Diploma/HSC
Job Location: New Delhi
Salary: Rs.15800 – 48000/-
Last Date: 27 August 2021
Project Research Scientist:
- 1st class Master’s Degree in Life Science from recognize university with two years experience in related field Or 2nd class Master’s degree with Ph.D in relevant subject from recognized university Or BDS/B.V. Sc degree with one year experience.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science Or Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process prescribed through any one of the following: Scholars who are selected through National Eligibility Tests- CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE.
- The selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and Institutions such as DST,DBT,DRDO,MHRD,ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, etc.
- 12th pass in Science subjects and two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician Or PMW Or Radiology/Radiography Or related subject Or One year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization Or two years Field/Laboratory experience or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization. B. Sc degree shall be treated as 03 years experience.
Auxiliary Nursing Maid:
- High School Or Equivalent with Certificate Course in Auxiliary Midwife from a recognized Institute/Board.
Field Lab Attendant:
- High School Or Equivalent.
Project Research Scientist – 35 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 35 years
- Project Technician – 30 years
- Auxiliary Nursing Maid – 25 years
- Field Lab Attendant – 25 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Project Research Scientist – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Project Technician – 05 Posts
- Auxiliary Nursing Maid – 06 Posts
- Field Lab Attendant – 01 Post
- Project Research Scientist – Rs.48,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/-
- Project Technician – Rs.18,000/-
- Auxiliary Nursing Maid – Rs.17,000/-
- Field Lab Attendant – Rs.15,800/-
NIMR Recruitment Selection Process:
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview via e-mail or candidates may check our website for updates related to the advertisement. Shortlisting of candidates for interview shall be done on basis of educational qualification and experience.
- However, if the number of shortlisted candidates are high and it is not feasible to call all of them, the appointing authority may fix a suitable criteria for shortlisting the candidates. Selection of Candidate will be based on the performance in the interview
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates ca fill the Application Form through link on or before 27 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here