NIMR Recruitment: NIMR schedule to hire Lab Technician/Junior Research Fellow 2021. If you have PG/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Malaria Research: It is one of the research institutions of the Indian Council of Medical Research. NIMR is under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India. It is established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as the National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through workshops/training and transfer of technology.
Company: National Institute of Malaria Research
Job Role: Lab Technician/Junior Research Fellow
Total Vacancies: 04
Salary: Rs.18000 – 31000/-
Job Location: New Delhi
Last Date: 07 May 2021
- 12th pass in biological science subjects and two years diploma in medical laboratory technician, or one year DMLT plus one year required experience or two years laboratory experience.
Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Life Science viz. Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Microbiology etc. with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification.
- Lab Technician – 30 years
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years
Post wise vacancies:
- Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Lab Technician – Rs.18000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25000 – 31000/-
NIMR Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on a interview.
How to apply for NIMR Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible can fill the Application Form through link on or before 07 May 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here