NIO Recruitment: NIO schedule to hire Project Associate 2021. If you have M.Sc. as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Goa. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
The National Institute of Oceanography, founded on 1 January 1966 as one of 37 constituent laboratories of the CSIR, is an autonomous research organization in India to undertake scientific research and studies of special oceanographic features of the Northern Indian Ocean.
Job Role: Project Associate I
Job Location: Goa
Last Date: 01 August 2021
Project Associate -I:
- M.Sc. Environmental Sciences /Environmental Science and Management. Desirable Qualification: Candidate having good knowledge in the water and sediment quality analysis, knowledge in basic computer applications. Participation in field trips, cruises, sample collection, analysis and data handling
Age Limit: 35 years
- Project Associate-I – 01 Post
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25,000/-
NIO Recruitment Selection Process:
- If number of applications are more, then selection committee will fix a criteria to shortlist the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority.
- Applications received after the due date will be rejected. The short-listed candidates will be informed through e-mail/website.
Proposed Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates :
- SSP3402/2110-21: 06th August 2021, 10.00 AM Onwards
How to Apply NIO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should email the scanned copies of the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 01 August 2021
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
- CV/Bio Data with recent color photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification / Semester Mark sheet or Final Mark sheet is compulsory
- Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
- Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). (If applicable)
- NET/GATE/SET/Any other Equivalent exam qualification certificate (IF applicable)
- Experience certificate (Mandatory for the posts where experience is essential qualification)
- Other certificates, if any.
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here