NIRT Recruitment : NIRT schedule to hire Project Technical Assistant, Project Assistant for 2022. The job location is Chennai. The selection process, recruitment process for NIRT Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
It is a tuberculosis research organization located in Chennai. It carries out research on clinical, bacteriological as well as behavioral and epidemiological aspects of tuberculosis and HIV-TB. NIRT is formerly known as the Tuberculosis Chemotherapy Centre. It was set up in 1956 as a 5-year project under the joint auspices of the Indian Council of Medical Research, the World Health Organization, and the British Medical Research Council. Institute is recognized for post-graduate training leading to the Ph.D. degrees in bacteriology, biochemistry, immunology, and statistics by the Madras University and by the Inter-University Board of India and Sri Lanka.
NIRT Recruitment :
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ Ph.D
Job Role: Project Technical Assistant, Project Assistant and Project Data Entry Operator
Salary: Rs.18,000 – 31,000/- month
Interview Date: 1 March 2022
Project Technical Assistant (Lab) :
- Graduate in Science from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized institution OR
- Master’s degree in Science subjects
Project Assistant ( Statistical Assistant) :
- Graduate in Statistics/ Biostatistics/Applied Statistics from a recognized university with 3 years’ work experience from a recognized institution. OR
- Master’s degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics/Applied Statistics.
Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B) :
- Intermediate or 12th Pass in science stream from recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and/or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization.
- A Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (kdph) through speed test on computer.
The age limit for the candidates applying for the above mentioned posts is as follows :
- Project Consultant Microbiologist : Not exceeding 30 years.
- Project Senior Lab Technician : Not exceeding 30 years.
- Project Junior Nurse : Not exceeding 28 years.
Total Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Project Technical Assistant : 1 post
- Project Assistant : 1 post
- Project Data Entry Operator : 1 post
- Project Technical Assistant : Rs.31,000/ month
- Project Assistant : Rs.31,000/ month
- Project Data Entry Operator : f Rs.18,000/ month
NIRT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The Selection for the above mentioned posts will be based on the Walk-in Written test/ Interview conducted on 1 March 2022.
- Date of Walk-in written test/Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check website before appearing for walk-in written test/interview.
- The Candidates should bring filled application form in the prescribed format to the Walk-in written test/Interview
How to Apply for NIRT Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these posts by attending the Walk-in written test/Interview with the application along with other essential certificates on 1 March 2022 at the venue given below.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
For Application Format : Click here
Venue of Interview :
ICMR-National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis,
No.1, Mayor Sathymoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai: 600031
For more govt. jobs: Click Here