NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment: NIT Andhra Pradesh schedule to hire Assistant Professor/Associate Professor 2021. If you have PhD as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Andhra Pradesh. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh is a public technical university and one of the National Institutes of Technology started by the Government of India and is situated at Tadepalligudem, West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh State.
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment:
Company: NIT Andhra Pradesh
Job Role: Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor
Salary: Rs. 70,900 – 1,59,100/-
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Last Date: 16 June 2021
Assistant Professor (Grade II):
- Candidates should possess Ph.D. OR Ph.D. one year post Ph.D. experience of Teaching and Research in Institution of repute or Industry. OR
- Ph.D. Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute / Research and Development Labs or relevant industry.
Assistant Professor (Grade I):
- Ph.D. Three years after Ph.D. or six years total teaching and research experience in reputed academic Institute / Research and Development Labs or relevant industry
- Ph.D Six years after Ph.D. Of which at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000 Or Nine years total working experience, of which three years should be after Ph.D., with at least three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 8000.
- Ph.D. Ten years after Ph.D. Or thirteen years total working experience, out of which seven years should be after
Ph.D. At least three years at the level of Associate professor.
- Civil Engineering – 1 Post
- Computer Science & Engineering – 5 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 5 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 6 Posts
- Materials & Metallurgical Engineering – 1 Post
- Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Salary details:
- Professor – Rs. 1,59,100/-
- Associate Professor – Rs.1,39,600/-
- Assistant Professor Grade -I – Rs. 1,01,500/-
- Assistant Professor Grade -II – Rs.73,100/-
- Assistant Professor Grade -III – Rs.70,900/-
NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be done in two phases. In the first phase the shortlisted candidates are required to give a seminar in the area of their specialization before the experts of respective department/ Selection Committee. The second phase involves personal interview by the Selection Committee.
- General & OBC candidates – Rs.2000/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs.1000/-
- Indian Nationals applying from abroad – Rs.5000/-
How to apply for NIT Andhra Pradesh Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 16 June 2021 and send the PDF printout of the online application along with all relevant documents through postal on or before 17 June 2021.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh,
Kadakatla, Tadepalligudem – 534101,
West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here