NIT Karnataka Recruitment: NIT Karnataka schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job location is NIT Karnataka. The details are provided below.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is located in Mangalore City, Karnataka State, India. The Institute was established as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) in 1960, and upgraded as National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) in 2002. Mangalore is the headquarters of the coastal district of Dakshina Kannada, and boasts an important centre of education, business and trade in the state. Sri. U. Srinivasa Mallya, a visionary and a philanthropist, contributed immensely to the development of the coastal region of Karnataka.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: M.Tech/ M.E
Salary: Rs.31,000/ month
Last Date: 28 May 2022
- M.Tech./M.E. in Machine design / Thermal Engineering/Mechatronics / Control Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Machine Dynamics or any other allied areas with a minimum of 60% aggregate score (6.5/10 CGPA). Proof of M.Tech./ M.E certificate has to be provided during the time of interview. Candidate must
have qualified GATE examination (old gate score is also considered).
- Desired Skills:- Basic exposure to software such as MATLAB, ADAMS, ANSYS, LabView, CFD. Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and experience in experimental research for fabrication of setup.
The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Research fellow should be 32 years.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- The salary for the post of Junior Research Fellow is Rs.31,000/ month
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on qualification, experience and written test/ interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email and called for Online/Offline interview.
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form along with other essential documents and certificate requirements through e-mail to the email ID given below on or before 28 May 2022.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here [adcode]
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here