NIT Karnataka Recruitment: NIT Karnataka schedule to hire SRF/JRF for 2022. The location is Karnataka.
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is located in Mangalore City, Karnataka State, India. The Institute was established as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) in 1960, and upgraded as National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) in 2002. Mangalore is the headquarters of the coastal district of Dakshina Kannada, and boasts an important centre of education, business and trade in the state. Sri. U. Srinivasa Mallya, a visionary and a philanthropist, contributed immensely to the development of the coastal region of Karnataka.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment:
Job Role: Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow
Salary: Rs.16,000 – 18,000/ month
Senior Research Fellow:
- MTech in Computer Aided Analysis & Design with minimum 80% marks. Candidate should have software knowledge of CATIA and Fusion 360, Ansys 2021 R2 ,Virtual Lab Development
Junior Research Fellow:
- BE/BTech in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with minimum 75% marks. Candidate should have software knowledge of Solid Works, Solid Edge, Art Cam, Drone Deploy, Virtual Lab Development
- Senior Research Fellow – 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.18,000/-
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.16,000/ month
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on qualification, experience and written test/ interview.
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates should be present for software proficiency test and a technical interview on 31 May 2022 along with passport size photo on plain paper, original certificates and a self-attested copy of original certificates to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here [adcode]
Center for System Design,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here