NIT Karnataka Recruitment: NIT Karnataka schedule to hire Project Engineer/Senior Engineer/Research Staff 2021. If you have B schedule to hire Project Engineer/Senior Engineer/Research Staff 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About NIT Karnataka: National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is located in Mangalore City, Karnataka State, India. The Institute was established as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) in 1960, and upgraded as National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) in 2002. Mangalore is the headquarters of the coastal district of Dakshina Kannada, and boasts an important centre of education, business and trade in the state. Sri. U. Srinivasa Mallya, a visionary and a philanthropist, contributed immensely to the development of the coastal region of Karnataka.
NIT Karnataka Recruitment:
Company: NIT Karnataka
Job Role: Technical Assistant / Junior Engineer / SAS Assistant / Superintendent
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree /Master’s Degree/Diploma
Salary: Level 6
Job Location: Karnataka
Last Date: 24 September 2021
Technical Assistant :
- First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E./ B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject from a recognized University / Institute. Or First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record Or First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or institute Or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade
Junior Engineer :
- First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. OR First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record.
SAS Assistant :
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University or Institution. Strong record of participation in sports and drama / music / films / painting/ Photography journalism event management or other student/ event management activities during college / University studies.
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or institute Or Master’s Degree in Science from a recognized University or Institute with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Total Vacancies: 36 Posts
- Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant – 32 Posts
- Superintendent – 04 Posts
- Technical Assistant/ Junior Engineer/ SAS Assistant – Level 6
- Superintendent – Level 6
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- For GENERAL/OBC Rs.1000/-
- For EWS Rs.500/-
- For PwD/SC/ST/Women/Transgender Nil.
How to apply for NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 24 September 2021 and send the printout of the duly signed application along with the self-attested copies of the relevant documents on or before 28 September 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here [adcode]
National Institute of Technology Karnataka,
Surathkal, Mangaluru – 575 025,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here