NIT Puducherry Recruitment: NIT Puducherry schedule to hire Teaching/Non-Teaching posts for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Karaikal (Tamil Nadu). The details for the selection process, NIT Puducherry application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
National Institute of Technology Puducherry is an autonomous public technical and research university located in the city of Karaikal in Union Territory of Puducherry and is a coastal enclave in the basin of river Kaveri within the Nagapattinam District of Tamil Nadu.
NIT Puducherry Recruitment:
Job Role: Teaching/Non-Teaching posts
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Degree/M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D
Salary: Level 3 – 6
NIT Puducherry Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Professor – Grade II (on Contract) :
- The Essential Minimum Academic Qualifications for Posts of Assistant Professor – Grade II (on Contract) are Ph.D. in respective discipline and shall have First Class (at least 6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10 or equivalent or 60% aggregate) in the preceding Degrees. Candidates having PhD degree directly after B. Tech are also eligible and they should have obtained First Class at Bachelor’s level.
- B.E / B. Tech in Civil Engineering and M. E. / M. Tech and Ph. D in Transportation Engineering / Structural Engineering
Electrical And Electronics Engineering :
- B.E / B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering, M. E. / M. Tech relevant to Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Ph. D in High Voltage Engineering.
Computer Science And Engineering :
- B.E / B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology, M. E. / M. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology and and Ph. D in Netwoks
Junior Engineer (Electrical) :
- First Class B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. OR First Class Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering with excellent academic record
- First Class Bachelors Degree in Physical Education from a recognized University or Institution. Strong record of participation in sports and drama / music / films / painting / Photography / journalism event management or other student/ event management activities during college / University studies.
Junior Assistant – Library & Information Assistant :
- First Class Bachelors Degree in Science /Arts/ Commerce from recognized University /Institute and Bachelor’s Degree in Library and Information Science.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 30 Years
- Superintendent – 30 Years
- Junior Assistant – 30 Years
NIT Puducherry Recruitment Vacancies: 10 Posts
- Assistant Professor – Grade II (on Contract) – 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Superintendent – 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor-Pay Level 10 or 11 as per 7th CPC
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Level 6 as per 7th CPC
- Superintendent – Level 6 as per 7th CPC
- Junior Assistant – Level 3 as per 7th CPC
NIT Puducherry Recruitment Selection Process:
- All applications received by the Institute shall be scrutinized and incomplete applications will be out-rightly rejected. Candidate not eligible for the post he/she applied will not be considered.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for Skill / Proficiency Test and/or Written test and/or Interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test, skill / proficiency test and interview. MoE guidelines received from time to time for this purpose will be followed..
- For General / OBC / PWD / EWS: Rs. 500/-
- For SC / ST: Rs. 250/-
How to apply for NIT Puducherry Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in NIT Puducherry website (www.nitpy.ac.in) and filled-in applications (neatly typed) in both Word & PDF format should also be sent to the email id (email@example.com ) on or before 21 October 2022 and signed Hard Copy of the application along with self-attested copies of certificates should send to the following postal address on or before 28 October 2022.
For More details: Click here [adcode]
The Registrar (i/c),
NIT Puducherry, Thiruvettakudy,
Karaikal – 609 609.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here