NIT Trichy Recruitment: NIT Trichy schedule to hire Junior Research Fellow for 2022. The job location is Thiruchirapalli (TamilNadu). The selection process, recruitment process for NIT Trichy Off campus drive 2022 are provided below.
NIT Tiruchirappalli, through its Vision, Mission and Core Values, defines herself as:
An Indian institution with world standards
A global pool of talented students, committed faculty and conscientious researchers
Responsive to real-world problems and, through a synergy of education and research, engineer a better society
NIT Trichy Recruitment:
Job Role: Junior Research Fellow
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech
Salary: Rs.31,000 – 35,000/ month
Last Date: 3 April 2022
- M.E./M.Tech. in relevant branch of Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA from a recognized university/ institute and a valid GATE score. OR
- B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with minimum 70% or 7.5 CGPA from a recognized university / institute and a valid GATE score.
Age Limit :
The age limit for the candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow should be less than 27 years.
- Junior Research Fellow : 1 post
- The salary for the post of Junior Research Fellow is Rs.31,000 – 35,000/ month
NIT Trichy Recruitment Selection process 2022:
- The selection process for the post of Junior Research Fellow will be based on shortlisting of the candidates based on qualification and calling them for an Interview.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated about the interview only through e-mail.
- The interview for the shortlisted candidates will be held in EEE department, NIT Tiruchirappalli.
How to apply NIT Trichy Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can for this position by sending their softcopy of application along with supporting documents to the email ID given below on or before 3 April 2022 and the hardcopy should be sent to the address given below through Registered/ Post so as it reaches on or before 8 April 2022.
For more details : Click here [adcode]
Email ID to send Application Softcopy : firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address :
Dr. M.P. Selvan,
Tamilndau – 620015 with
NOTE : “JRF–DST/SERB/CRG/2021/005521” should be mentioned on the cover
For more govt. jobs: Click Here