NITRD Recruitment: NITRD schedule to hire Research Associate/Multi-tasking Staff 2021. If you have PhD/MD/MS/MDS/M.Sc/HSC as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is New Delhi. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About NITRD: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases Hospital was established by TB Association of India in 1952. The hospital was upgraded into an autonomous Institute in 1991 by Govt. of India. The Institute was renamed as LRS Institute of Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases as an autonomous Institute under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. The Institute is registered as a society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.
Company: National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
Job Role: Research Associate/Multi-tasking Staff
Total Vacancies: 02
Salary: Rs. 15800 – 47,000/-
Job Location: New Delhi
Application Last Date: 03 May 2021
- PhD/MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree in Microbiology OR M.Sc. in Microbiology/Bio-technology from recognized institution/ university with 3 years of Work experience of research/teaching and design & development experience with atleast one research paper in citation indexed journal
- Desirable : Experience of working in Mycology techniques including sample processing, culture methodology, media preparation, drug susceptibility testing, computer knowledge with extensive use of MS office, statistics, scientific writing , patient interaction.
- High School completed. Desirable : Experience of working in Clinical Laboratory set-up including washing of glassware, peon work, ability to read instructions/ names in English, other work
- Research Associate – 40 years
- Multi-tasking Staff – 25 years
- Research Associate – 01 Post
- Multi-tasking Staff – 01 Post
- Research Associate – Rs47,000/-
- Multi-tasking Staff – Rs. 15800/-
NITRD Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection will be done by initial screening of CVs, experience certificates and educational of candidates followed by virtual interviews as required.
How to apply for NITRD Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates may submit complete CV, passport size photograph, experience certificates and educational qualification certificates to be submitted on official e-mail id email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 03 May 2021
For More Details: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here