NIV Recruitment: NIV schedule to hire Project Research Scientist /Project Senior Research Fellow/ Project Junior Research Fellow 2021. If you have Any Degree/Ph.D/Master Degree/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
NIV- The National institute of virology is the major institute of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is located in Pune, Maharashtra. It has various departments. It was designated of the World Health Organization (WHO) in 1967. NIV is also Known as the National Centre for Hepatitis and Influenza. NIV field unit is in Bangaluru.
Job Role: Project Research Scientist /Project Senior Research Fellow/ Project Junior Research Fellow/ Project Research Associate
Qualification: Any Degree/Ph.D/Master Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs.18000 – 70000/-
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: 13 August 2021
Project Research Scientist :
- 1st Class Masters Degree in Life science: Specialization required – Microbiology / Biotechnology / Virology. Four years experience OR 2nd Class M.Sc. in above subjects + Ph.D Degree. OR MBBS Degree with one year Research / Teaching experience OR MD in Microbiology/Pathology/PSM OR 1st Class Masters Degree in Life Sciences : Specialization required – Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Virology/ Bioinformatics. Two years experience in related field OR 2nd Class Masters Degree with Ph.D.in relevant subject
Project Senior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Biophysics/ Microbiology/Zoology OR M.E./M.Tech. Degree in related subjects, selected through a process described through any one of the following : National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government Departments such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc. Two years research experience.
Project Junior Research Fellow:
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Science or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course selected through a process any of the following : National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC, NET, including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) and GATE. National Level Examinations conducted by Central Government. Departments such as DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR,ICMR, IIT, IISc, IISER etc.
Project Research Associate:
- Ph.D/MS (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology) or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MSc/ME/M.Tech (Bioinformatics/ Biotechnology) with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Project Economist Evaluation Specialist:
- Masters in Health Economics/Economics/Public Health/Community Medicine with specialization in Healthcare Costing, Economic Evaluation. Three years of experience in the field of health economics OR Ph.D. in Health Economics/ Economics/ Public Health.
Project Nursing Support:
- Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or equivalent. Registered nurse or ANM with any State Nursing Council
Project Technical Support :
- Graduate in Life Sciences – specialization required in Microbiology / Biotechnology / Virology / Anthropology. Five years work experience OR Masters Degree in above subjects / Statistics / Biostatistics / Mathematics / Social work OR Graduate in Life Science – Specialization required in Microbiology / Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Virology. Three years work experience OR Master’s Degree in the above subject OR
- 12th pass in Science subjects. Two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician OR one year DMLT plus one year experience OR two years field/laboratory experience. B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years experience
Age Limit: 28 – 45 years
- Project Research Scientist – V : 01 Post
- Project Research Scientist – I : 01 Post
- Project Research Scientist – IV : 04 Posts
- Project Senior Research Fellow : 02 Posts
- Project Junior Research Fellow : 04 Posts
- Project Research Associate : 01 Post
- Project Economist Evaluation Specialist : 01 Post
- Project Nursing Support -II : 03 Posts
- Project Technical Support- III : 05 Posts
- Project Technical Support – II : 20 Posts
- Project Technical Support – I : 11 Posts
- Project Research Scientist – V : Rs.51000/-
- Project Research Scientist – I : Rs.61000/-
- Project Research Scientist – IV : Rs.48000/-
- Project Senior Research Fellow : Rs.35000/-
- Project Junior Research Fellow : Rs.31000/-
- Project Research Associate : Rs.47000/-
- Project Economist Evaluation Specialist : Rs.70000/-
- Project Nursing Support -II : Rs.31500/-
- Project Technical Support- III : Rs.32000/-
- Project Technical Support – II : Rs.31000/-
- Project Technical Support – I : Rs.18000/-
NIV Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview/ personal discussion.
How to Apply for NIV Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and send the hard copy of the application form duly signed by the candidate through postal to the following postal address on or before 13 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
ICMR National Institute of Virology,
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, P B No. 11,
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here