NIVEDI Recruitment : NIVEDI schedule to hire Young Professional for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details are provided below.
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) is the only institute catering to the needs of surveillance and monitoring of livestock diseases and thereby caring for the country’s animal health. Livestock population and disease profiles available in the databank are the cynosure of the institute. Different units of NIVEDI are working towards designing of various forecasting and forewarning modules in order to predict the livestock disease outbreaks.
NIVEDI Recruitment :
Job Role: Young Professional/Public Relation and Coordination Assistant
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Any Degree/Diploma
Salary: Rs.25,000 /-
Young Professional – I:
- Bachelor Degree in Basic Science OR diploma holders in Agricultural Sciences OR B.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/ Pathology/Parasitology /life sciences OR B.Sc. in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry / life sciences OR Graduates in Science OR Bachelor degree in life sciences OR Graduate in Biotechnology /Microbiology/Biochemistry OR
- Graduate in Computer science with Networking Knowledge OR Diploma holders in Engineering /Technology with computer OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering /Technology OR General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or diploma holders in nursing /B. Pharm OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Technology OR Graduates in Science/Computer / Data Science OR Diploma holders in agriculture & allied sciences with computer and Data science skills OR
- B.com/BBA/BBS (with minimum 60% marks) from a recognized University/college. (With minimum one year of experience in relevant field.) OR Graduates in any branch of Science / Natural science OR Diploma holders in Agriculture and allied Sciences OR Graduates in sciences / Commerce/Management/Humanities/Technology OR Graduate in science / Social sciences/ management OR BA (Hindi Mass Communication / Hindi Journalism) or Bachelor Degree in Basic Science with hindi as one subject.
Public Relation and Coordination Assistant:
- Graduates in any branch of Science /Natural science OR Diploma holders in Agriculture and allied Sciences
- Young Professional/Public Relation and Coordination Assistant – 21- 45 years
- Young Professional – 25 Posts
- Young Professional/Public Relation and Coordination Assistant – Rs. 25000/-
NIVEDI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview .
How to apply for NIVEDI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview on 01,02,03 June 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here [adcode]
ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics,
Yelahanka, Bengaluru-560 064.
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here