NIVEDI Recruitment: NIVEDI schedule to hire Senior Research Fellow/Office Assistant for 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the NIVEDI selection process, NIVEDI application procedure and salary details of Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) is the only institute catering to the needs of surveillance and monitoring of livestock diseases and thereby caring for the country’s animal health. Livestock population and disease profiles available in the databank are the cynosure of the institute. Different units of NIVEDI are working towards designing of various forecasting and forewarning modules in order to predict the livestock disease outbreaks.
Job Role: Internship
Project Associate I:
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Science/ Bio informatics (with four years degree) with desirable experience in R/Python programming OR Candidates having PG degree in basic sciences with 3 years Bachelors and 2-year Master’s degree with desirable experience in R/Python programming. OR Master’s Degree in Natural Science/Bioinformatics/Computer Science or application OR Degree in Computer Science/Bio informatics with experience in R programming and data analysis.
Senior Research Fellow:
- Post graduate in Computer Science/M.Tech in Computer science/ Information science/ Bio informatics//biotechnology/Agricultural Statistics (with four years degree) OR Master degree in Computer science/Bioinformatics/biotechnology/Agricultural Statistics (with three years degree) with NET/GATE certificate.
- Minimum qualification of 10th pass having computer knowledge, data entry, keeping office records, inventory of office supplies and maintaining files.
- Project Associate-I – 35 years
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 35 years
- Office Assistant – 30 years
- Project Associate-I – 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01 Post
- Project Associate-I – Rs.25000-31000/-
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs.31000-35000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs.15000/-
NIVEDI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview .Candidates who are attending offline interview are required to bring testimonials in original along with one set of self attested copies, one passport size colour photograph of the applicant and completed application form (which may be downloaded from the website – www.nivedi.res.in) at the time of interview. Registration will be open from 9.30 A.M to 11.00 A.M only on the date of interview
How to apply for NIVEDI Recruitment 2022?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 July 2022 and the interview on 07 July 2022 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
ICAR-National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics,
For More Govt. Jobs: Click Here