NIVEDI Recruitment: NIVEDI schedule to hire Young Professional/SRF/JRF/Others 2021. If you have Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/PG/Ph.D as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About NIVEDI: National Institute of Veterinary Epidemiology and Disease Informatics (NIVEDI) is the only institute catering to the needs of surveillance and monitoring of livestock diseases and thereby caring for the country’s animal health. Livestock population and disease profiles available in the databank are the cynosure of the institute. Different units of NIVEDI are working towards designing of various forecasting and forewarning modules in order to predict the livestock disease outbreaks.
Job Role: Research Associate/Junior Research Fellow/Lab Assistant/Project Associate/Field Assistant/Senior Research Fellow/Young Professional
Qualification: Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/PG/Ph.D
Salary: Rs.20,000 – 35,000/-
Job Location: Bangalore
Application Last Date: 18 June 2021
Research Associate – III:
- PhD in the Relevant subject of Life Science/Veterinary Science with specialization in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Public health/epidemiology OR Equivalent degree having 03 years of research after M.V.Sc./M.Pharm/ME/M.Tech in biotechnology with at least one or two research papers in Science citation Indexed (SCI) journals.
Junior Research Fellow (JRF):
- Post Graduate Degree in Basic Biological Science/Life Science OR Bachelor/Post Graduate Degree in Professional courses preferably in Veterinary Science/Animal Sciences & Allied from Recognized Institute/University With National eligibility Test – CSIR-UGC, NET/GATE OR National level examinations conducted by Central Govt./Allied Agencies/Institutions viz. DBT, DST, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISC, IISER etc.
- Bachelor Degree in Basic Biological Science/Life Science/any degree with minimum 60% marks at graduation level with certificate course on computer application.
- Masters or Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science OR Master Degree in natural OR agricultural sciences OR Veterinary science.
- Bachelor Degree in Science OR Engineering in computer science.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- Post graduate in Life science/Biotechnology with 04 years/05 years degree OR Post graduate in Life science/Biotechnology with three years bachelor`s degree should have NET Qualification and two years of research experience.
- Master Degree in Biological sciences with four or five year’s bachelor Degree OR Candidates with basic sciences with three years bachelor’s degree should have NET Qualification and two years of research experience.
- Postgraduate in Science or Graduate degree holder in engineering/Technology/Veterinary science or its Equivalent OR Postgraduate degree in basic science with specialization in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Microbiology subjects OR Graduate degree holders in Agriculture Science/Technology (includes all Agriculture & allied sciences, Animal Science, Veterinary Sciences, etc. or its equivalent). OR
- M.Sc. in Agriculture /M.Sc. in Life Science/ Master of Computer Applications. OR Graduates with at least 60% marks in Computer Application/information Technology/Computer Science/ Business Administration/ Operating
Systems/Software Engineering/Computer Graphics with one-year experience in the relevant filed OR
- Master in Computer Application/Information Technology/Computer Science/ Business Administration /Operating Systems/ Software Engineering/Computer Graphics.
- Junior Research Fellow – 40 Years for Men with relaxation up to 45 years
- Young Professional -II – Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years
- Lab Assistant/Research Associate -III – 40 Years for Men with relaxation up to 45 years
- Senior Research Fellow – 35 Years for men and 40 Years for men
- Project Associate – 30 Years for Men and 35 years for women
- Field Assistant – Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 50 years
- Research Associate – III: 01 Post
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Lab Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Associate-I: 02 Post
- Field Assistant: 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 02 Posts
- Young Professional-II: 07 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31000/-
- Young Professional-II – Rs.35000/-
- Lab Assistant – Rs.20000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.54000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31.000/-
- Project Associate – Rs.31000/-
- Field Assistant – Rs.20000/-
NIVEDI Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview online (Video conference) will be held on 23.06.2021 & 24.06.2021 at 10.30.AM.
How to apply for NIVEDI Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 June 2021.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here