NIWE Recruitment: NIWE schedule to hire Project Engineer/Project Assistant 2021. If you have B.E/B.Tech/Diploma as your qualification, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About National Institute of Wind Energy was established in the year 1998 at Chennai,it is an autonomous R&D institution by the Ministry of MNRE, Government of India. It is based on the knowledge institution of dedication and high quality, offers service and finds the difficulties and improvements in the wind energy sector by further research. These seven functions are available in the National Institute of Wind Energy they are Wind Solar Resource Measurements & Offshore (WSOM) Division, RE Projects / Solar Radiation Resource Assessment (SRRA) Division, Testing & Research Station (T&RS) Division, Certification & IT (C&IT) Division, Skill Development & Training Division, Standards & Regulation (S&R) Division, Research & Development (R&D) and Resource Data Analytics & Forecasting (RDAF) Division.
Job Role: Project Engineer/Project Assistant
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: 03 July 2021
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering. Minimum 2 years Professional/Industrial experience and working knowledge in component FEA analysis using ANSYS software in the wind industry or similar industry experience in FEA and ability to perform the wind turbine components FEA analysis independently. OR
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering. Minimum 2 years Professional / Industrial experience and working knowledge in the area of Wind Turbine Generators, Control system, drives etc. and having basic domain knowledge of wind turbine system level in terms of technical and manufacturing processes. OR
- First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering with 4 years of experience in wind industry OR Master’s Degree in Engineering with Mechanical / Aeronautical Engineering stream with 2 years of experience in wind industry.
- Minimum 2-4 years professional experience in Wind turbine loads calculation using aero elastic load calculation software like GH BLADED / FLEX / HAWC2 and ability to calculate the wind turbine loads independently as per IEC standard.
- Diploma in Civil/Mechanical from any recognized institute with at least second class (55% of marks) in the qualifying degree. OR Engineering in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics & Communication from any recognized institute with at least 55% of marks in the qualifying degree.
- Project Engineer – 28 to 30 years
- Project Assistant – Less than 30 years
- Project Engineer – 03 Posts
- Project Assistant – 03 Posts
- Project Engineer – Rs.20,000 to 30000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.25,000 to 50,000/-
NIWE Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview
How to Apply NIWE Recruitment 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
For more Govt. Jobs: Click Here